3.19.2008

My Heart Beats a Jig












Slainte! Ciamar a tha thu? Do you think St. Patrick minds I'm late in my celebrations this year? I was swimming in the mire of Academia and have finally emerged victorious with a finished paper for my Masters. Today, we are having corned beef and cabbage and listening to Sinead O'Connor, Carbon Leaf, Seven Nations, Dropkick Murphys, and of course MY band Gaelic Storm.




Come to Dallas again!
I wasn't totally neglectful though. The photos above are evidence of Ellery's attempts to catch "Shaun the Leprechaun." The first one with the little Irish dancer on top was the first try. He left a purple rock and note and thanked her for the pillows of cotton balls she left in the box to break his fall. Her next attempt was a much larger box propped up by a stick with a carrot tied to it. He got away again somehow and left her a $1.
If all goes well, maybe Soren and I will be blogging to you from Dublin in the fall. New Grange here I come!






1 comment:

Becky said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day! And Congrats (understatement) on finish your paper!!!!

statcounter