9.09.2008

Bon Voyage

Our adventure life fits in two backpacks and two carry-ons. For such a clothes horse I think I have done well keeping the packing down. Plus we have Soren's school stuff and the mounds of techy cords/adapters/converters so that Cyler can email/text/call/webcam us. I can sync/post/text/email/and blow kisses to Ellery via webcam to my heart's content. He has us dialed in!! He had to draw me pics of how to plug all the stuff in-it's crazy but I think I got it. Now if I can find my way around airports/subways/trainstations I will be good. I got some waterproof maps of the cities we're visiting which I thought was smart. We are going to be 6-7 hrs ahead of CST so, Mom, I will try to call you and Dad at a decent hour when I get a chance to check in.
Ciboney says "Hey, nobody told me you were going anywhere."
Well, the Bon Voyages have been said. I had a fun weekend: Dinner with dinner club, dirty dancing with Michelle at Ghostbar, lunch with my faves at Central Market. Thanks Becky for setting that up! I'll bring you something creamy and French. I'll miss you guys. Thanks, Cyler for this--ALL this. I owe you big time!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I'm impressed you fit all your luggage in that tiny bit of space...for three weeks, too! Have a great adventure!

statcounter