7.03.2008

girls night out


Why did I bring kids on my girls night out?? Because I thought it was kids and moms night out like we did last week--I got confused. Thank goodness my friends were cool about it and kept telling me how well they were behaving--credit for that goes to shrimp tacos. We love Mi Chula's. They have the best salsa there. I bought a pint to take to our 4th of July party tomorrow (thanks for the idea Becky!) Ellery's glasses crack me up!! They make me miss my Juicy glasses that I can't find. That's the last time I spend $$ on glasses. Anyway, we had fun chatting about kids, spouses, work, family, working out, health, church, school, sports. These people make me laugh and I like that!! Tonight starts 4th of July festivities. I'll be sure to post pics. Our plans have changed and so we're not going to Nauvoo for my nephew's wedding soon. My side of the family was going to try to make it but can't so now we are hoping to congregate in Eeyootah for Thanksgiving. The good news is that Cyler is taking a few days off so we are going to have an authentic family vacation. Plans are in the works and I love dreaming about freetime with the fam somewhere different and exciting.

No comments:

statcounter