8.02.2008

2 posts in a day--Is It Allowed?

I sent this to my specials--(Becky and Melissa). Thought I would share it with all ya'll (considered correct grammar where I live).


Ha ha ha! Fran Leibowitz quote-- one of my new favorite people.

· Stand firm in your refusal to remain conscious during algebra. In real life, I assure you, there is no such thing as algebra.
If you can stay in love for more than two years, you're on something.
Remember that as a teenager you are at the last stage of your life when you will be happy to hear that the phone is for you.
I must take issue with the term 'a mere child,' for it has been my invariable experience that the company of a mere child is infinitely preferable to that of a mere adult.
I never took hallucinogenic drugs because I never wanted my consciousness expanded one unnecessary iota.
Vegetables are interesting but lack a sense of purpose when unaccompanied by a good cut of meat.
Life is something to do when you can't get to sleep.
Ask your child what he wants for dinner only if he's buying.
All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

No comments:

statcounter