11.06.2011

Fashion Police

Didn't know there was a Nigerian fashion week till now. I would totally wear this.
I like watching Fashion Police because I like Joan Rivers and Kelly Osborne. I don't share their taste in clothes much of the time but they know their style! One of the girls at church put together a modesty fashion show to display how to cover the body and still look stylish. Some of the choices I loved and some left me scratching my head. So I set out to find things I would wear that would make Molly Mormon and Kelly Osborne both proud.
Add a little cami and I love this. I love this. I love this.

Ok just kidding. You bothered with a cardigan, lady? Really?
Kidding again. This would work in places where they really do have 'fashion police.' I think they are called morality police. Serious. Not kidding.

No comments:

statcounter