6.29.2008

Mostly Ellery and then some





So, we always have quiet time after church and meal. That means a nap for Cyler and I. For Ellery today it meant drawing pictures of animals and taping them all over her room.

She lost a tooth a couple of days ago. Her friend Isaac lost one of his at my house, but I think I accidentally threw it away. I don't know how to make that one up to him. Soren has a loose tooth and a boy that helped me in singing time today lost a tooth while standing up in front with me. I'm surrounded by toothless people!













Ellery had her Kindergarten bridging ceremony. Please notice the world and sign I helped create. (OK focus back on Ellery.) She's the one with the hot pink fake flower on her dress.











Dance recital! Cyler and I skipped town for the weekend for Michelle's B-day. The babysitter took Ellery to her recital. I can't figure out if I am an enlightened or a bad mom. I'll make the next one, I promise.







1 comment:

Becky said...

I've always thought of Ellery as cute/pretty, but the picture of her with her lost tooth is gorgeous!

statcounter