2.25.2009

Life as I know it

Today was our 15th anniversary. Last night we celebrated by going to dinner at "our favorite place" and Mardi Gras-ing till about 10pm (it was a school night). He looked good in his beads! We talked and talked--Cyler's a talker when I get him alone. I had a great green dress on under this jacket. Too bad the photo doesn't show it. I have been putting my hair in ponytails a lot lately--I'm sure there is some kind of psychological explanation for that.
Ellery feeding ducks, unafraid even after they bite her. I love the little bit of torso showing-I wanna kiss it!

My dog Bodhi fell asleep with his head in Soren's backpack. Hahahah!


My girlfriends. They are both smart, love treats, and are cranky when they don't get their way.
So this is life as I know it. Today is Ash Wednesday and I am publicly announcing that I am giving up cussing-of-which-a-sailor-would-be-proud for the 40 days of Lent. Wish me luck.



3 comments:

No Big Dill said...

You curse?

christaquilts said...

Hey, congrats on the anniversary! You guys still look the same as when you were in your late 20's (and I remember when Cyler turned 30!) Love the ponytail!

Heather said...

Katy, unfortunately I discovered the entertainment of cuss words while horse showing and in the interior design field. I usually can control myself but I need to get rid of it altogether (my kids inform me). Can we still be friends? :)

statcounter