2.27.2008

Campbell Kids Top Ten

1. Hunting
2. Going to school (that's Ellery)
3. No Homework (that's Soren)
4. Seeing my teachers (Ellery again)
5. Sports
6. Growing a garden (Ellery)(We have yet to do this)
7. Summer vacation (Mom's out of school)
8. When the grandparents come (we get to play games)
9. Cooking (Soren, the future chef?)
10. Puppies

Heather's Top Ten
1. Candles from Canton
2. Sushi
3. Rose, the housecleaning goddess (I love that someone speaks Ghanaian in my house)
4. Pedicures
5. Watching a video in bed.
6. Yoga
7. My red bra (Soren just said "shut up.")
8. Shopping
9. Academic conferences
10. Puppies

1 comment:

No Big Dill said...

I love your 100 list! I, too, want bagpipes at my funeral. I'm so glad you've joined the blogging world so I can still soak up some of your wisdom and spunk from a distance.

And, yes, those biscuits are sumptuous--you'll never make regular ones again.

statcounter