2.13.2008

Half of My 100s

My 100s (part one)

I live for variety and paradox.
At times I have the sense and sensibilities of a 14 year old boy.
A good Irish drinking song gets me going.
Foot massages are my #1 stress reducer.
I act annoyed that Cyler wants to move to Montana, but I often dream of what it would be like.
The first thing that attracted me to Cyler was his voice. Hearing it for the first time made me feel like I had just come in from the cold.
I tell people I like history because dead people can’t disagree with what I say about them. Really, I am obsessed with seeing how differently life can be lived, especially by women.
In the future, I would like to be a US Ambassador, adopt, play my harp professionally, and breed Havanese dogs.
I like knowing I gave birth to a smart girl.
The one thing I hate the most is when people use their religion to limit another person’s possibilities.
I love a well-placed cuss word.
I respect anyone who tries to establish a communal society.
The places I feel myself are a university, art museum, a barn, and a steam sauna.
I can run pretty fast.
I used to sleep walk as a child and was extremely afraid of the dark.
I am a fun mom when I play crazy house and Dungeons&Dragons with my kids.
I love all my body parts except for stretch marks and saddle bags.
When I am forty, I plan to get the above removed.
I don’t like diamond jewelry.
I wish I was a hippie-druid-bard-herbalist-philosopher-social activist.
Gift me with something green and you have me for life.
I was born with lots of birthmarks.
I am left handed.
I like henna tattoos. They’re celebrative and temporary.
I am incredibly impatient. (Connected to the fear of dying young I think.)
I think I can sing like Jos Stone but my family doesn’t readily agree.
I wish I could wear a sari and salwar kameez everyday.
I would rather wear a head covering than garments.
As a child, I loved it when my dad would kiss my mom when he got home from work.
My mom has beautiful calves, ankles and feet.
She had these clear acrylic high heeled shoes that fascinated me. I thought she looked like Cinderella when she wore them.
I agree that happiness is being part of a large family, who lives in another state.
My temple visits are in sync with the moon cycle and the beginning of seasons.
I want to homeschool Soren for 6th grade and travel around the world with him.
Trees are the most beautiful things to me.
One of my heroes is my friend, Nicole.
Another is the Abbess of Whitby.
I love it when I have big muscles.
I sleep with my mouth open.
I wish I could see Gaelic Storm perform every Fri. night.
I wonder why I cannot be paid for acquiring new hobbies.
I need to do both paid and unpaid work.
I think one of the most beautiful things created by human hands is the Book of Kells.

I actually like Peking Opera.
I think the land of Israel is overrated. I could understand if Palestinians and Jews were fighting over Napa Valley or the Swiss Alps, or Maui.
Portuguese is the most beautiful language. Period. Except for maybe Hindi.
I spent the night in a teepee at a KOA campground with college friends in Wyoming. It rained that night.
I used to be able to put my feet behind my head and walk on my “sits” bones.
I am an 80’s rocker at heart.

No comments:

statcounter