10.13.2008

Happy Happy Birthday

Ellery turned seven and we celebrated by seeing "Beverly Hills Chihuahua" (in costumes) and coming back home for cake and presents.
She is bright, even-tempered, affectionate, with a great mix of traits. I have a great time watching her live.


This week will be busy. I have bookclub, pack meeting and a church activity at my house this week. Soren has scout camp, horse lessons and both kids have a church activity where I am volunteering. Ellery and I are making dog collar bandanas for her school's entrepreneur night, "Beckopoly." I also have to visit teach, work on the church nativity exhibit and was just called as the church organist. I am also preparing harp pieces to play at my family reunion and the church Christmas program. I also have to homeschool Soren and nail down plans for our next Globeschool trip. This review is not to show my neurosis nor to brag, but for posterity--hopefully it will be of some historical use for future qualitative researchers. Looking at this primary source, they may coin a new term, "Crazy Mormon Lady syndrome." But I balance with some good downtime and fun with friends-like the disco party I need to find a costume for on Saturday night. I want to do Cher or Gloria Steinem. Ok, that range of character just showed my neurosis. Welcome to my inner life--Cher and Gloria duking it out in my head.

1 comment:

Channin said...

Ah Crappy! So sorry I missed my sweet little (growing - wink) Ellery's birthday! Love you and Happiest of Happy's
Your awesome Auntie,
Channin

statcounter