1.31.2009

Kenlyn and Cougars


Last night Cyler and I celebrated my friend Kenlyn's bday. We all went to Truluck's and had dinner in the piano bar--that guy loved to sing Billy Joel songs. Tracy came too which is nice because I don't get to see her all that often since she lives in Arlington. She's got two kids and is an electrical engineer. She just got a better compensating job with more management responsibilities--Go Girl!! She took off after the restaurant and the 4 of us went to The Glass Cactus to dance.




The live band played 70's and 80's stuff and then the DJ did stuff like "Apple Bottom Jeans." There were more cougars there than at a BYU football game. On the dance floor, Kenlyn turned to me and said, "I feel like a goddess here!" The crowd is a bit older which is nice for us who are pushing 40--although Kenlyn keeps saying, "I'm 29, again!?!!"


No comments:

statcounter