1.02.2009

New Year's Day at Valhalla

New Year's Day at Valhalla, our friends' property in Decatur TX. It was so fun riding 4wheelers, shooting guns, sitting by the fire and eating hotdogs. Here's Soren on the 4wheeler and Wyatt being his cool self. The weather was great and the company was even better.
Stacy and Becky chatting. Ellery ran into Stacy's daughter, Jayla, and ripped her jeans with the 4wheeler. I felt so bad for her--they were brand new jeans. Luckily her body was ok. I need to call and see how she's feeling today.

Ellery and Claire, so cute.


And also, my sister Shannon came to visit! Yay. Her first night here, we went to our friends' for a New Year's Eve get together. It was fun for me to have Shannon meet my friends!



Cyler and Ellery on 4wheeler heaven. Bo and Stacy have 4 of them, Jared and Becky have 1.






So, from the above picture it looks like the kids had a good time. Thanks Hall's and Miles's.




1 comment:

Channin said...

I love to read about your family vacations, looks like you guys had a blast. I also very much appreciate how you've taught your kids to love and respect others. To see Ellery hugging is always so tender. She has a BIG heart as well does Soren. I'm so glad to fill the role as their "Auntie!" Although, you know Ellery told me she wished I was her big sister, so cute! Smiles

statcounter