11.03.2009

Pumpkins, Parents and Passion Defraggers

From the intensity of the sunshine in this photo, you would never guess that it has been raining here ad nauseum now for a month. This weekend my parents came to visit for Ellery's birthday. We went to the Arboretum where they had pumpkin houses, and cool playhouses designed after certain children's storybooks.


Always the construction guy. Figuring out how this one was put together with all these crazy angles and slopes











I am kind of obsessed with floral photos that have a horizontal/assymetry. I want to get a whole bunch framed to put over the Living rm couch--that wall needs something. Here's another one but I turned it on its head. I like morphing things--keeps me on my toes. Those yellow dappled leaves are pigmented like that--although it almost looks like the sun is filtering through something above.









Sorry for the photo quality--I need to figure out the night shooting techniques for my camera. I was good to get something at all. Here's fairy, swampthing and fortune teller.




I took the dogs to Soren's Monday football game and then was told to read the sign: "State Law: No Pets allowed." "Told you so." Cyler said. He did but I didn't listen (imagine that). Too far to drive all the way home. I took them to a baseball field and hung, getting text updates from Cyler about the game. This was the best photo I took all weekend.



Well, my blog has lost direction as I have found some. I am busy all the time which I love. Not much time to reflect (and drive myself wild) which is healthy. I am working on a few projects (started writing that book, researching and developing a plan to sell oral history interview/transcription services for family history collectors, started learning jewish wedding music). These all in addition to thinking about adopting (still). Cyler does this defragmenting thing on my computer to make it work faster. I need a passion defragger.









1 comment:

No Big Dill said...

Glad you're busy. That's always healthy.

I can't believe how big Soren is! My goodness! Pearl won't even recognize her crush.

statcounter