2.22.2010

Trevino's

This is hotel carpet in Desoto Texas. We stayed there (2 queens-4 bodies-we slept head to toe ((no different than how Cyler and I sleep anyway)) overnight to attend Ellery's 2nd (and last) gymnastics meet. The hotel had a buffet and complimentary breakfast in the morning. There was a pool (not heated) and no sauna or arcade like I had been told which was a downer for the kids. We made the best of it and rented "Where the Wild Things Are" in our room.
We had to get up at 6am to do hair and be at the meet by 8am.

Here is what I look like when I haven't had enough sleep (Cyler about split my head open when he kicked me with his toenail), enough water (too much fried chicken the night before), am cold, need a haircut, a cold-sore is starting, and when I was possessed by some demon that made me wear mustard yellow on top of all that. That gym was full of the most colorful leotards, banners on the wall, and moms' bedazzled sweat suits. It was nauseating. Ellery did her routines though--Tramp, Double Mini, and Tumbling. We figure we could give her horse riding lessons for less than we are paying for her to learn to jump on a trampoline. Why did I not see that before? ARGH


No comments:

statcounter