1.04.2010

Big girl pants and new year's

I feel like I have nothing to say. But since when did that stop a blogger from posting. The holiday was a whirlwind of late nights, cream cheese and wrapping paper. Through it all though I managed to stay in budget, but not in my skinny jeans. I am in my big girl pants, looking forward to my detox eating plan. I feel puffy. My birthday was uneventful the day of. I worked. Cyler went golfing. But THEN I got a free day to myself. Here was my New Year's Eve Birthday-Extravaganza-Let's See How Long I Can Stay Away From Home-Day:

8am Sauna Session at gym
Chiropractor adjustment/massage
Shopping-World Market
12:30pm Pick up Becky
Sushi
Shopping-Zara
Drop off Becky
Shopping-Anthropologie
5pm Movie-"Nine"
Home in time to pick up Cyler for New Year's soiree at Suzanne's

THEN, on the weekend we went with Reeds to eat Thai and see "4 Day Weekend" an improv comedy troupe. The Tom Kha soup was yummy, as was the fried banana and Pad Thai. The place was kind of in the gett-toe and service was tar-slow but the experience was still fun and cheap. The show was hilarious. They dressed up like people from the audience, they made fun of lines from newclippings on the spot. They made up entire skits from one liners from the audience. Amazing!

Well, now that I'm forty, I know:
  • how to wipe counters
  • umm. . .

I thought I would have enough to justify a beautifully elongated bulleted list. No matter, I'll just keep trying to learn stuff.

No comments:

statcounter