1.08.2010

Give Good Face

For my birthday I got a make-over at Ulta and got the low-down on the make-up. (Lots of prepositions as nouns just now.) I wanted a liquid eyeliner tutorial but the beauty lady encouraged me to use cream eyeliner. Easier to use with same effect. With the angled brush I can get right above my lash line. The other end of the brush is a smudger for blending.
This foundation is called "cream to powder." It feels moist like a cream but you brush it on with a flat brush and it turns to mineral coverage. Like radios, HTML and ears, I don't get how it works-but it does.

I have half-eyebrows so I need to be Johnny Cash and draw the line. This set is from Urban Decay--I draw the angled brush across the wax then feather each side of the brush with each tone of brow powder. Like it because the brush is much thinner than I have been using and said beauty lady told me to draw way out farther than I was.


The green is a primer that I put on under foundation. It evens out red and makes the skin smoothie-licious.



Eye lash curler--I heard I could heat it up with a hairdryer. Beauty lady told me to mascara, then curl, then mascara again. But that seems to wasteful since I leave lots of mascara on the curler. I like the dryer way. How do you do it. What maquillage products do you like?




2 comments:

No Big Dill said...

Wait! We want to see YOU, the final product!!

Heather said...

ah. you're nice. Ok, I'll get one and post it.

statcounter