1.29.2010

I'm Learning My Place

The maturation process for me includes realizing that people aren't really interested in what I think. So my place, that seemingly is the most comfortable for everyone else, is to be funny. Happy to oblige:

7 "MOST IMPORTANT" Tips TO KNOW IF YOU OWN A HORSE.
-To induce labor in a mare? Take a nap.
-To cure equine constipation? Load them in a clean trailer.
-To get a horse to wash their own feet? Clean the water trough and fill it with fresh water.
-To get a mare to come in heat? Take her to a show.
-To get a mare in foal the first cover? Let the wrong stallion get out of his stall.
-To make it rain? Mow a field of hay.
-To make a small fortune in the horse business? Start with a large one.

1 comment:

No Big Dill said...

Yuk! Yuk! Yuk!

Good things to know when one day Pearl gets her horse. Thanks.

statcounter