4.13.2010

Officially Unemployed

After two days of being homebound, I was asked if I was bored yet. Frankly I am. But I know I am the only one who can fix that. I need a life project outside of wiping surfaces and holding up my half of the marriage/family sky. I like doing these things--does it have to be my whole day though? So while I look for my next adventure I am trying to take pleasure in little things. Doing babyshower invitations. I did three separate designs for the same babyshower. I am ADD I just know it.
Making faces on lunches for kids. Not Soren-he would probably be mortified.
Ideas for my next adventure--homeschool my kids so I don't miss them terribly during the day like I do now, start a PhD (Cyler's vote), work part-time at Old Navy, build a pan-denominational chapel on my property where the weeds presently reign (a la Mel Gibson and Russell Crowe), grow a hobby Elderberry farm and make juice, pancake syrup, wine, and cough syrup, lose some of this body weight that has crept up on me, conduct/transcribe oral histories for people doing family history research. My kids threatened mutiny if I were to find Bodhi a new home so being a dogshow -maven-superstar is probably out of the question. What is a middle class slightly talented ADD quazi-intellectual WASP with blond moments and short term memory loss to do?

statcounter