12.09.2008

Oh, and the reunion

In the excitement over buying property (maybe) I forgot to post some pics of the reunion. I will have to post the itinerary my dad sent for the reunion--all planned out with awesome prizes for the shooting contest to boot. There was also a talent show, rented theatre for movies and popcorn, good food and paintball. It's fun to see my siblings' kids grow up and be friends. They are fun to watch--to see who they take after, to see how they are 'Ence.' BonnieCate, Gracie, Ivy, Bridget, and Ellery. Bridget and Ivy I know better than Gracie and Ivy. BC is independent minded (love that) and her dad calls her "Beans" which I think is so cute. Bridget has an artist/scholar soul--she writes fantasy novels and is already published. She can play the harp too.

Ivy and Bridget.

Ellery, Gracie, BonnieCate. My other nieces are Rachelle, Laurel, Paige, Sierra, Simone, Brianna, Chloe, Natasha, and Julia.

My eldest sister Shannon with her 2nd grandchild Preslee (who is a dead-ringer for Betty Boop!) You just want to kiss her cheeks and her bow shaped mouth. Shannon is a nurse--she's smart and sweet-tempered. She's gonna come visit me (Me!) in January. It's a strange thing to hear your sibling be called Nana. (The name my family uses for grandma.) My mom is now "Great Nana."


Zane (BonnieCate's bro and lover of all things "Cars"), and Lars (smart, independent and can't understand why he doesn't get to do what he wants all the time--I feel the same way a lot). He was crying in his carseat so I made a face by drawing on the side of my hand (you know, with the thumb moving up and down for the mouth). It was named Bob and Lars talked to that thing like he was real!
I have more nephews too--let's see there's Lance, Morgan, Bryant, Chase, Braden, Danny, Shayne, Ian, and Jason. Some of these have wives and kids of their own. Long live the Ence clan.

No comments:

statcounter