3.22.2009

SOGO to Hongkong if you hate buying swimsuits

Above is a graphic on a shirt I got for Ellery--my daughter is pretty traditional. For example, she would pick roses over a wild paisley print. I wonder how she'll like this chick with a Navy fro. (Japanese brand, KingKow.)
Peacock blue and white with henna type detail. Padded (thank you swimsuit gods) halter.

Navy and Cream with red line drawings around the hem. See the bear on the elephants and the bunnies in the grass?


Hot orange and pink and black. The shoulder strap ties in a bow in the back.



I used to have a beaker bodyshape-skinny and flat up top with a booty. Now it is something quite different and I don't want to find creative words to describe it-ok, dimply pear. Are you happy now? But la-la-la-laaa!! I found a brand of swimsuit that actually fits me. My heart sank when I saw the pricetag: 10,000 yen. But they were ON SALE and in USD heaven, they were affordable (Cyler may debate). Value of well-made tankinis with boy shorts and cool details?: PRICELESS. Summer, you can come now.










statcounter