8.31.2011

Sewing Not Sewing

I got to sewing and found I needed to spend some sewing-time not sewing. I cleaned out a drawer.
Decided which projects I wanted to finish. I decided not this one. I like the deconstructed knot--it makes me finish the pattern in my mind. Who am I kidding? This pattern is hard and my eyesight is going. Finishing would blind me for sure.
And figured out a layout for blocks that Cyler's mom had done before she passed away. There's a baby coming on his side of the family. Maybe these amish inspired blocks would work for a baby.

5 comments:

Becky said...

I want to sew with you!

Heather said...

We could plan a day--Mondays or Wednesdays?

Anonymous said...

Hey Mondays work for me. I'll just fly over there each week :-) Just kidding! But seriously, what a gorgeous quilt! If you ever make it to Vegas we'll simply have to have a sewing day, just like old times when we were still in our 20's!!

Heather said...

You got it Christa! I could use a quilt day with the master.

Channin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

statcounter