8.02.2011

Summer Brain

Ellery did a power point on the way home from vacation. I think she might need some refreshers before going back to school. Keep in mind each line is its own frame that creatively appears and disappears in a million graphic patterns and directions.
Random things you find in the world:
Gummi Bears
They come in all different colors
Parents say that they are not good for you. They are half wrong.
You can add healthy things to Gummi Bears and make them good for you.
Grass
Used in birds' nests
Of course it can be used differently like on roofs but I don't know how it survives the rain.
Toilets
You find them in the bathroom. This is how they work.
The handle to the left flushes the white bowl.
If you look inside there is this suction thingy that this chain pulls up to let the water in.
It does this to fertilize (I think) the water.
How do I know all this?
Iphone app "Escape the Bathroom 4"

2 comments:

Channin said...

It has been a while since I've read your blog. I like all that I had time to read :). This one is especially cute. Did Ellery write this??

Heather said...

Hey! She did this on a powerpoint which was pretty funny.

statcounter