8.08.2009

Saturday ritual revised



Cyler and I both look forward to Saturday morning yoga. The teacher is good, we break a sweat and limber up for the household chores waiting for us at home. It's almost like a date for us and one of the few things we get to do just the two of us.
Here's a guy with cargo shorts over his blue yoga pants with a green dragon graphic up the side, and a green gingham checked long sleeve button down. What a get up! Looks like daughter is helping by carrying the mat.






Afterward we usually go to Starbucks to get an iced apple spice chai tea. I had to revise this with more protein and less $ so I bring my own protein shake. . .


We sit outside under the umbrella and talk about what needs to happen for our Saturday. It is one of my favorite times of the week.





1 comment:

No Big Dill said...

That's a lovely ritual.

statcounter