5.27.2009

MemDay


Ready for church. Do you ever make your kids get ready quickly for church only to have them resent the fact that they have to lay around trying not to mess up their clothes, waiting for you to get ready?

Memorial Day BBQ with the Hall, Miles, and Wheaton families.
























Becky and I taking pics for our respective blogs. Please don't post mine Becky--the concept of a white elephant comes to mind when I saw me on your camera--(and I don't mean the fun hand me down Christmas gift.)









Man and grill. Although Bo grilled and Soren made the marinade. But Cyler cleaned the grill--that's a chore!








4 comments:

No Big Dill said...

I'd take a man who cleaned the grill over one who uses it any day! Good for Cyler!

The guitar, eh? Your fingers a glutton for calluses indeed!

Becky said...

I always feel more attractive than I actually look in a photo. What's with that? I should just not look at photos of myself.

Heather said...

What are you talking about--you look good!

Amy Pennington said...

You are hilarious with the white elephant comment!!!!

statcounter