5.04.2009

Spin Advice or Prayer

Here are some things I hear every week at spin class on Fridays with Rachelle. She emotionally rejuvenates me as she kicks my butt physically. I admit I have gotten emotional when trying to amp it up and she tells me (us) how wonderful we are. I am a sap, sorry, but in a way, Rachelle is one of my prophetesses. God bless her! I am so glad you're here. Let's get started. You ready? You ready?
You are awesome! The hardest part was getting here! You can do it!!!!! Go!!


Bring that energy up and out of you. Bring it out of the saddle! Hit! Hit! Hit! Look at you!!

You can do it! Feel your legs talking to you. This first part was all adrenaline. Now, only 5 more songs to go--now it's all heart!! You got it in you?? Let's Go!!



I love you guys! Ok go. That resistence feels great. Don't let 'em get ahead of you. Feel that rhythm. Feel that beat. Come on!!! You are doing fabulous!!



Dig down deep! It's there!! Go to that strength you have already in you. It's there--you have it! You have it! Bring it out! Let's go!!





Explode Up!! Don't think about it. Let it flow through you. 3 o'clock and 8 o'clock! Hit your points! Breathe into it. Come on, come on. Feel your power!



Oh, I am impressed. You did it today. Cheers! Hydrate! You earned it. You earned it.





I am so glad you were here today. It's an honor to do this with you.























I'm so glad you're here


















No comments:

statcounter