5.01.2009

Soren's Photo Essay
















I asked Soren to do a photo essay representing his homeschool experience for art class. The parameters were: 12 photos, 5 of which could be from our trips. Try to think about good composition, visual journey, color and balance. This is what he gave me. I think if it were set to background music I would have teared up. I especially love the piano, gym, and globe photos.











































































































2 comments:

Becky said...

Did he take the photos or did you?He's got some talent--either for taking great photos or spotting great ones. My favorite is the treadmill one. The longer exposure makes a cool effect.

Heather said...

He took the ones that I like. I or someone else took the ones that he is in. He told me what to do and I did what he asked.

statcounter