4.27.2009

Home Produccion (say it like Adam Sandler)

Soren and I had homegrown lettuce today for lunch. This is a first for me. The leaves were tasty!! How does your garden grow? Do you have yard art like this St. Francis here? What a good guy he was.
This is the fabric Ellery picked out for her summer night gown.

We had the perfect family day yesterday. After eating breakfast at the Waffle House, we saw the Disney movie "Earth." It was well choreographed with these cool satellite photos done in elaspsed time. Anyone interested in photography would like this film I think. Then Ellery and I sewed. When the sewing machine frustrated her, she would say, "Ugh, I give up." And then keep sewing.


She made a purse for Emily who is visiting from England and needed something to put her pics and travel documents in.



I finished her summer pajamas (uh, from a year ago! Jeez.) Orange paisley is something we both agreed on suprisingly. The shorts are roomy eventhough they are a size 6 and she is 7 1/2. That is the nice (or frustrating) thing about sewing patterns. But I think they turned out really cute and she wore them to bed. I had a church meeting but the rest of the fam fired up the jacuzzi AND swam in the cold pool. I got home too late to enjoy this last part (waa). They were in bed before I got home.




1 comment:

No Big Dill said...

Hooray for sewing projects!

So fun to see Ellery sewing!

statcounter