4.13.2009

Bonnets Squared

Our neighbor a few years ago planted some wildflowers in his yard.
He moved away.

Wildflowers started growing in his neighbor's yard.


I wish the wind had blown the seed in our yard, but we can enjoy them every time we turn the corner.















Hats are fun for Easter. I bought this for a Kentucky Derby party and figured I could get some use out of it as an Easter Bonnet. I do like hats--I forget how much until I wear one.


We had a really nice day. Yummy baskets followed by family pic taking session. Church was uplifting with nice talks and pretty music. Made me try to hope again in life after death beyond the idea that we live on in our children and creative endeavors. I got called to be on the Enrighment Board so that will be fun. I only have one more trip so we will be home bound after that enough to do the Board. We don't have family here so we invited the Reynolds' over for dinner. They are from Vegas and we went to High School together. They have 4 kids around and exactly my kids' ages. David and Cyler are golf buddies at times. Good food and good company makes for a nice holiday time to celebrate the change of the season, Jesus's resurrection and new life in general.







4 comments:

Becky said...

You all look great!

Amy Pennington said...

gorgeous family shots...glad you had a nice Easter weekend...I love the hat...more women should wear those for Easter...reminds me of my elegant grandma and her femininity from back in her glory days...oh and gloves too!

Channin said...

What a cute family! Are you coming to either reunion this year??

No Big Dill said...

You look SMASHING! Hats suit you. Wear them more often, not just on Easter. Or, I know where you can get the most amazing feathered headbands. ;)

statcounter