4.06.2009

You may think of this when you think "lifesaver"

This week, I have thought of this:

You see. My water heater broke. Yesterday before conference we all packed in the Beemer to take a shower at 24 Hour Fitness where I am a member so that we could take the last warm shower for a while until the newfangled unit is replaced (under warrantee, whew.) I am blessed however to be selfish enough to have insisted on an automatic boiling water attachment on my sink during the remodel a while back. So this little thing is working over time, providing hot water for everything from washing dishes, washing dog feet, to washing kids' faces and kitchen floors. I lub this lifesaver.
I also think of this. Lifesaver #2:
You see. My bedmate snores. ALOT. I slept so well in Asia that when I got back home to the nightly wakings, my tolerance was low enough to incite a mild rebellion on my part. "You have got to do something!! I can't take it anymore! Do you want to sleep with me or not?!?" OK, this stuff works. It's homeopathic, but I'm just saying-it works. Maybe someone can explain to me why because I feel the same as this reviewer who said:

"I am at a loss as to explain how or why 'SnoreStop' does anything. The homeopathic ingredients -- nux vomica (an appealing name, right up there with 'St John's Wort,' but a.k.a. 'Quaker buttons'), ephedra (not safe in large quantities, and a.k.a. 'Mormon tea'), histaminum hydrochloride (an amino acid derivative) -- are largely a mystery to me."

No comments:

statcounter