4.21.2009

Basic Black

I consider myself a bit "professionally" immature. Being emotive, impulsive, non-conforming is all well and good if one is an independantly wealthy-artist-fairy-hermit whose friends are eternally forgiving. I want to develop my cool, calm, collected self a bit more. So I will be summarizing/reviewing this book: Now, I'm not asking you all to read with me. You can if you like, or use Absinthe Chatter as a virtual bookclub. Make comments-tell me I'm full of it and to jump in the lake. Or tell me something that you agree with as I bring themes out of the books. I figure I'll get through 2-3 per month so sit back, relax, and let me do the reading.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I just checked it out from the library (I was looking for a book to read). Can I be part of your cyber-bookclub?

Heather said...

Absolutely!! Although you are already a pro's pro:)

statcounter