7.21.2009

Could You Would You?

Live in SW Colorado? Ever since we moved from Vegas Cyler has been jonesing to move to the mountains (pref Montana). I have kept him at bay for 5 years ('you are NOT putting me on the side of the mountain while you travel all week!') and we have enjoyed living in Texas. Now the 'mountain talk' is back again and I have little defense against Ouray County. Closer to family, Cyler gets his mountains, good schools, Birkenstocks and Tony Llamas are both welcome, educated countrified Democrats reign, I get my horse (and chickens, goats. . .)--and then I remember this:
But then, there's also this:








So, could you? I guess the question that is keeping me up till 1am is 'could I'?




2 comments:

Natalie said...

hi Heather!! You CAN do that! We go to Telluride with our family EVERY January for the last 3 yrs. We hit the Ouray springs this last year and fell in love. I could move there in a heartbeat. So beautiful and of course I love to ski so the snow wouldn't bother me. You MUST do it!!

Becky said...

Looks gorgeous! Just picture Christmas lights and horse-drawn sleighs in that snowy picture. Does that help? Of course, I'd much rather have you hear, but I can empathize with the beckoning of the mountains that Cyler experiences.

statcounter