7.18.2009

No More!

We are home from NV/UT/CO/NM. I and the kids have been on the road since June 29th. Now, no more:

Car ride bickering hallelujah, hallelujah
Public bathrooms (where I try not to imagine the microscopic terrorists that await on the floor, and not to imagine why that piece of toilet paper on the seat didn't actually make it in.)
Captive audiences (Cyler in a seat for hours, unable to escape musings on my HBS (Hair-Brained-Schemes)
Hot Springs in Ouray, CO (Cyler fell in love with CO--something tells me we are going back there)
Living out of a suitcase that gets fuller as clothes get dirtier and not fun to fold
Sleeping in a different bed everynight
Gazpacho and Huevos Rancheros in Santa Fe NM (ask to see Cyler's bone/horn hat band)
Sharing my toothpaste tube
Rotting Turkish Delight in the cooler
Excuses not to exercise
Excuses not to cook
Excuses not to clean

No comments:

statcounter